Listen and Learn: Estate Planning Advice on Public Radio
As part of the ETV Endowment’s commemoration of National Estate Planning Awareness Week 2019, we are providing resources to help you work on your personal plans. South Carolina Public Radio and NPR are great sources of information on why you need an estate plan, how you can get started planning and personal stories of what can happen if such plans aren’t put into place. Click the links below to listen.
- Including Charities in Your Estate
- Charitable Gifting Under the New Tax Law
- Estate Planning for Your Digital Assets
- Adult Children and Your Money
- Who Needs an Estate Plan?
- Social Security Payment Strategies
- Making the Most of Your Charitable Giving
- Are You Required to Withdraw Money from Your IRA?
FREE Estate Planning Guide
Please contact us to request your free copy of the Personal Estate Planning Guide. The guide will assist you with knowing what information is important to document and is a resource you can file and share legal or financial advisor.
For more information, please contact:
Director of Planned Giving
The planned gift information presented on our site is intended to provide you with an overview of giving options. You can choose the giving option, or even a combination of gifts, that best suits you and your family’s needs. As you take steps to create your personal legacy, we recommend that you consult your attorney or financial advisor.