Become a Sustaining Star
A Sustaining Star membership is an easy, convenient and affordable way to support the programming on SCETV and SC Public Radio by making an ongoing, monthly contribution to the ETV Endowment. Spreading a gift over the year is easier on your budget and gives us the security of steady, reliable contributed dollars to produce and buy the television and radio programs upon which we all depend.
- Convenient: Your automatic donation will be made through direct deposit.
- Flexible: You can cancel or change your contribution at any time by giving us a call or sending us an email.
- Stable: Your membership is always current, and your benefits are never interrupted.
Or Join at These Membership Levels
Choose your level, and give a gift of the corresponding amount to receive these great member benefits.
- 12 month subscription to SCENE, our members-only magazine and program guide
- 2 ETV Endowment Decals
- Subscription to SCETV and SC Public Radio weekly e-newsletters
Enjoy all the benefits of the Basic Membership plus:
- Access to SCETV Passport, our on-demand library of SCETV and PBS programming
Enjoy all the benefits of the Patron Membership plus:
- ETV Endowment MemberCard offering 2-for-1 discounts at more than 400 restaurants and attractions throughout the Southeast
- Subscription to our bi-monthly ETV Endowment Insider newsletter
Enjoy all the benefits of the Benefactor Membership plus:
- Invitations to attend special events and receptions with the ETV Endowment, SCETV and SC Public Radio
Enjoy all the benefits of the Director’s Club Membership plus:
- Behind the scenes tours at SCETV and SC Public Radio
Enjoy all the benefits of the Producer’s Circle Membership plus:
- Invitation to our annual donor appreciation luncheon
Enjoy all the benefits of the President’s Society Membership plus:
- Annual lunch with SCETV President and the Executive Director of the ETV Endowment
It does provide value in my life and my family's lives. It's at least worth a small investment ... because it's something I use every day.
All contributions are tax deductible to the extent that they exceed the fair market value of any thank-you gift received, as allowed by the IRS. Your receipt will indicate the amount of your tax-deductible contribution.
Your first renewal notice will be mailed three months before your membership lapses, unless you are a Sustaining Star, in which case your membership never lapses!
Your gift will be sent within eight weeks of your donation. If the demand for a particular gift is very high, we may have to reorder or substitute a similar item. If you have not received your gift after eight weeks, please contact our office to check the status.
If you choose to fulfill your contribution by installment, your gift will be ordered after we receive your second installment. In order to control costs, we keep very few items in stock. Please allow eight weeks after your second installment for your thank-you gift to arrive.
You can double or even triple your contribution to the ETV Endowment if your company has a matching gifts program. View the complete list or type in your company's name on our donation form to see it is a partner.
If you're mailing a donation, please obtain a matching gift form from your personnel office, complete your portion and mail it with your donation to this address:
ETV Endowment of South Carolina
401 E. Kennedy Street
Spartanburg, SC 29302
Your Member ID is located on your SCENE magazine; you may also call our office for this information. Your Member ID is not the number on your MemberCard.
When making a donation through your IRA, please request that your financial institution include your name, address and Member ID with the check that is mailed to the Endowment. Find more information about IRA contributions.