We want everyone who visits the etvendowment.org website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
What are we doing?
To help us make the etvendowment.org website a positive place for everyone, we've been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Levels A and AA. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities and user-friendly for everyone.
We do not test third-party software (such as browser extensions, plug-ins or mobile apps) to determine compatibility with our website.
Our website is monitored and tested periodically by third-party accessibility consultants. They help us identify usability issues and discover new solutions to improve further the accessibility of our site.
Our Current Accessibility Features
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes for additional information about links and indication of new browser windows.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels.
- Association of all data cells in a data table with their headers.
As we continue to improve our website, we will reflect any changes here within our accessibility statement. That way, you will be informed of progress we’re making.
How are we doing?
We've worked hard on The ETV Endowment website and want to make sure it is reflective of our commitment to diversity, inclusion and accessibility. If you do find any problems or need help finding or accessing information on our website, please get in touch.
Ways to improve your screen reader experience
- Keep your technology updated. Use the latest versions of assistive technology and operating systems.
- Use quick access links. On pages with repetitive content there will be skip links to take you to specific sections.
- Navigate by headings. We structure complex content with headings. Skim content or jump to a specific topic through heading navigation.
- Control font sizes. Use browser and device settings to resize content for optimal reading.
- Download Plug-ins. Some of the links on this web site require a plug-in to view them, which is available here: Adobe Acrobat (PDF) and Adobe Flash Player.