October 11 - 21, 2018
Travel with the ETV Endowment
Join ETV Endowment for a stunning trip to the crystal blue lakes, sparkling glaciers and quaint villages of Switzerland and Austria October 11 - 21, 2018. We will enjoy the expert knowledge and personal charm of Alasdair Clayre, who delighted travelers on our World of Downton Abbey, Belle France, Bonnie Scotland and Italy Bella tours.
Highlights of this tour include:
- Tours of major sites in three beautiful alpine regions of Switzerland and Austria, including guided tours of the cities of Lucerne, Innsbruck and Salzburg and entrance admission to many important sites in those cities, led by expert guides.
- Cog-railway ride up the slopes of Mount Rigi.
- Paddleboat steamer from Weggis on Lake Lucerne,
- Boat excursion to Herrenchiemsee Palace on Chiemsee Lake.
- Excursion to Hitler’s Eagle’s Nest on Obersalzberg Mountain.
Trip DetailsThursday, October 11, 2018 (All day) to Sunday, October 21, 2018 (All day)
The price per traveler is $5,529, ground only, for a double room and includes a $1,000 tax-deductible contribution to the ETV Endowment. Please review the itinerary and registration form for more details. Call or email today to reserve your spot. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We are looking forward to another great trip and hope you will choose to travel with us!