Head to South Carolina Public Radio for Estate Planning Strategies
As part of the ETV Endowment’s commemoration of National Estate Planning Awareness Week, we are providing resources to help you work on your personal plans. SC Public Radio’s own South Carolina Business Review is an excellent resource for a variety of estate planning topics. Here are just a few interviews with financial planners from the past year - happy listening!
- Including Charities in Your Estate - (10/9/2018)
- Charitable Gifting Under the New Tax Law - (7/31/2018)
- Estate Planning for Your Digital Assets - (6/26/2018)
- Adult Children and Your Money - (5/15/2018)
- Who Needs an Estate Plan?- (4/24/2018)
- Social Security Payment Strategies - (1/9/2018)
- Making the Most of Your Charitable Giving - (10/24/2017)
- Are You Required to Withdraw Money from Your IRA? - (9/26/2017)
FREE Estate Planning Guide
Please contact us to request your free copy of the Personal Estate Planning Guide. The guide will assist you with knowing what information is important to document and is a resource you can file or share with family and/or a legal or financial advisor.
For more information, please contact:
Planned Giving Officer
The planned gift information presented on our site is intended to provide you with an overview of giving options. You can choose the giving option, or even a combination of gifts, that best suits you and your family’s needs. As you take steps to create your personal legacy, we recommend that you consult your attorney or financial advisor.