Have you included the Endowment in your estate plans?
Have you included the ETV Endowment in your estate plans? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Why report your plans to the ETV Endowment?
- You join others who share your passion for public broadcasting through the Legacy Society. Plus, you get access to exciting benefits reserved especially for our Legacy Society members.
- You lead by example. Knowing that you have planned a legacy gift in support of public broadcasting encourages others in our community to support your favorite shows as well.
- You say how you want your legacy gift to be used.
- You decide how you want to be acknowledged. We proudly acknowledge the generosity of our Legacy Society members. However, if you wish to give anonymously, we will honor those intentions as well.
- You receive important Endowment information that will help you, your family, your attorney and your financial advisor ensure that your desires for a legacy gift are honored.
Our pledge to you.
We understand you may be hesitant to report your estate plans. Here’s what you can expect from the ETV Endowment:
- You will NOT be pressured for detailed personal financial information. You may give us as much or as little information about your gift as you like.
- You will NOT be hounded for more and more gifts though your continued annual support is very important.
- You can remain in charge of your gift because life sometimes requires financial flexibility.
- You will be appreciated. We are profoundly grateful for legacy gifts of all sizes and types.
- You will be invited to meet with our staff to learn more about the impact of your legacy gift.
How to report your planned gift.
Contact Rachel Chesser, Director of Planned Giving, 877-253-2092 or email@example.com.