Just in time for your 2018 travel plans, we are pleased to announce our 7th trip with Patrick McMillan, Ph.D., naturalist, Clemson University professor and host of Expeditions with Patrick McMillan. Patrick will guide ETV Endowment members on an unforgettable tour of Panama January 13-21, 2018.
Highlights of this tour include:
- a Panama City tour
- a visit to an Embera indigenous village in the Chagres National Park
- a visit to a sustainable harvesting farm
- a trip to El Valle de Anton where you will visit an open-air handicrafts market, the Chorro El Macho waterfall, Piedra Pintaga petroglyph and the Orchid Center
- a cloud forest hike and visit to an organic coffee plantation
- snorkeling along with beach and forest trail hiking at the Gulf of Chiriqui Marine National Park
- a choice of Boquete Tree Trek zip lining, Hanging Bridge Trip or Bird Watching and a Panama Canal and Gatun Lake Boat Expedition and Monkey Island Adventure.
The price per traveler is $5,419 for a double room and $5,859 for a single room and includes a $750 tax-deductible contribution to the ETV Endowment. Please review the itinerary and registration form for more details.
Call or email today to reserve your spot with a $500 non-refundable deposit for each traveler. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We hope you will decide to join us on this exciting expedition!
Past trips have included Scotland, Chile, England, Kinston, NC and South Dakota.
Kinston, NC - A Chef's Life 2017
South Dakota 2017