The Legacy Society is open to anyone who makes a planned gift to the ETV Endowment. Our Legacy Society members support SCETV and SC Public Radio programming by leaving gifts in their estate plans, ensuring a bright future for public broadcasting in South Carolina.
Benefits of Legacy Society Membership
- Lifetime subscription to SCENE magazine
- Invitations to special performances, events and Annual Donor Appreciation Luncheon
- VIP tours of SCETV and SC Public Radio Studios
- Opportunity to record testimonials for TV, Radio or website
- Lifetime subscription to the Endowment Insider newsletter
What to expect
Legacy Society members are an active and interested group of life-long learners. Starting in late 2018 and early 2019, Legacy Society members will have access to fun and educational opportunities, such as behind-the-scenes tours, lectures, presentations and hands-on workshops. Stay tuned to our calendar of events and please make sure we have your current email address on file.
For more information about supporting your favorite SCETV and SC Public Radio programs through a planned gift and becoming a member of the Legacy Society, please contact:
Planned Giving Officer