Have you included the ETV Endowment in your estate plans? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Why Report Your Plans to the ETV Endowment?
- You join others who share your passion for public broadcasting and gain access to exciting benefits and opportunities through the Legacy Society.
- You lead by example and encourage others in our community to support our favorite programs.
- You specify how you want your legacy gift to be used.
- You decide how you want to be acknowledged. We proudly acknowledge the generosity of our Legacy Society members; however, you may remain anonymous if you wish.
- You receive important Endowment information that will help you, your family, your attorney and your financial advisor with planning.
What to Expect from ETV Endowment
We understand you may be hesitant to report your estate plans. Here’s what you can expect from the ETV Endowment.
- You will not be pressured for detailed personal financial information. Provide as much or as little information about your gift as you like.
- You can remain in charge of your gift because life sometimes requires financial flexibility.
- You will be appreciated. We are profoundly grateful for gifts of all sizes and types.
- You will be invited to meet with our staff to learn more about the impact of your legacy gift.
Reporting Your Planned Gift
Please submit the Statement of Intent or contact Rachel Chesser, Director of Planned Giving, at 877-253-2092 or email@example.com.
We want SCETV to live on in the future and to be a bright beacon for all South Carolinians to help them understand and value this great state. We are proud to know that our estate plans help make this possible.
The planned gift information presented on our site is intended to provide you with an overview of giving options. You can choose the giving option, or even a combination of gifts, that best suits you and your family’s needs. As you take steps to create your personal legacy, we recommend that you consult your attorney or financial advisor.