Development Associate (Full-Time)
Summary of Position:
The Development Associate is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Development. This position will work closely with the Director of Development and other team members to implement strategies for donor cultivation, solicitation and stewardship. The Development Associate will be responsible for conducting research within our database and nurturing relationships with existing and prospective donors.
The Development Associate will provide support to the Endowment office and participate in all regional fundraising activities, including screenings, special events and donor/public relations. The Development Associate will represent the Endowment and protect the reputation and integrity of the Endowment by adhering to the Association of Fundraising Professionals Code of Conduct.
This position is located in Spartanburg but requires travel around the state, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years professional experience in a development position
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Organized, able to handle details while pursuing overall goals and able to adapt quickly to a new organization
- Ability to cultivate and nurture relationships and maintain a high level of productivity for donor contact and personal visits
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Raiser’s Edge
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and function as part of a team
If you meet the stated qualifications, we welcome you to apply. Submit a cover letter, resume and references to the attention of Julie Lonon at the ETV Endowment of SC, 401 East Kennedy Street, Suite B-1, Spartanburg, SC 29302 or at email@example.com. EEOE. Salary is commensurate with experience, and the ETV Endowment offers a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates must consent to a drug screen and credit, driving record and criminal background checks.