Marketing and Communications Coordinator
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator increases the awareness of the ETV Endowment by assisting with the development and implementation of marketing and communications strategies. The Marketing and Communications Coordinator reports to the Director of Development and works closely with the full team within the organization.
- Assist in the development and execution of a comprehensive marketing/communications plan that includes website, newsletters, social media, branding, events, media relations and press releases; coordinate with SCETV, SC Public Radio and vendors to help accomplish these goals.
- Assist the Endowment in achieving increased brand consistency and recognition, coordination of messages and a high standard for external communications.
- Maintain and coordinate implementation of an annual marketing and communications calendar.
- Collect, analyze and summarize data to shape future marketing strategies.
- Develop creative content for use in donor giving and acquisition efforts.
- Increase awareness of the organization and strengthen its reputation with donors, funders and the communities it serves.
- Design and produce materials to create a cohesive image and message for all print and online communication vehicles to support development and marketing goals.
- Work to establish and manage strong media relations and ensure the public views the organization favorably.
- Assist in planning of meetings and events as needed.
PERSONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field required with at least 3-5 years’ experience in marketing/communications
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media, etc.) and market research methods
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic proficiency in graphic design
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, multi-task and meet deadlines
- High energy, outgoing, team player and passionate about SCETV and SC Public Radio
- Working mastery of computer programs including: MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign Suite and CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords) and knowledge of HTML, CSS and Drupal desired
Applicants are asked to submit a letter of intent, resume and list of references to Julie Lonon, Director of Development, ETV Endowment of South Carolina, Inc., 401 E. Kennedy St., Ste. B-1, Spartanburg, SC 29302 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. EEOE. Salary is commensurate with experience, and the ETV Endowment offers a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates must consent to a drug screen, credit check and criminal background check.