The ETV Endowment of South Carolina is a nonprofit organization, chartered in 1977. We exist solely to support the programming schedules of SCETV and South Carolina Public Radio, South Carolina's unique media voices in education and public broadcasting.
Our members value the rich programming legacy of SCETV and SC Public Radio and recognize SCETV’s unique leadership role in archiving our state’s history and culture. Through their contributions, our members are committed to preserving public media for current and future generations. The ETV Endowment will serve as a liaison to SCETV and SC Public Radio for our members and will represent the interests of our donors with respect to programs and their delivery.
- We are excellent stewards of the public trust in all we do, including our donor service and our financial accountability.
- We respect our members and safeguard their privacy. As adopted by the Board of Trustees in 1977 and updated in 2013, the ETV Endowment will not sell, rent, barter, share or give its membership donor list, in whole or in part, to any entity or individual.
- We have a unique partnership with SCETV and SC Public Radio. Our longstanding efforts strengthen and increase their capacity to provide programs and services.
- We forge partnerships and alliances within South Carolina, nationally and internationally.
- Through grantsmanship and outreach, we embrace and promote SCETV's window to the world.